Thursday 23 June 2011

23 Things for CPD - Thing 1

Hi everyone,
Well, I've started, I have managed to create my first ever blog!! Having been a 'lurker' for quite some time, often reading but never commenting, I am very pleased to have taken that first step :)

A little bit about me - I have worked in Northumbria University library for 5 years now in Customer Support (Circulation), I have recently completed my MSc in Information and Library Management at Northumbria by distance learning and I will be submitting my Chartership application by the end of this year.

What I'm hoping to get out of this is more experience with using online tools (experience of creating a blog achieved) apart from using Facebook I don't have a great deal of experience with all the wonders of Web 2.0. I have dabbled here and there but never really attempted to become familiar with all the different tools.

Happy blogging,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment